Friday, July 23, 2010

Never Go To Bed Angry


You know the song, "Mad" by Neyo. I like the lyrics of the song and my most favorite line is that " I don't want to go to bed, mad at you.. and I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me..." I hate the feeling that going to bed when you mad to someone, as much as possible, I have to fix the problem to have good night sleep.


As the cultivation of mushrooms in a dark, damp forest, anger sprouts contempt fledged overnight. Something about the long hours, race seems dark malice. Each tick of the clock is intensified fury of the night. Anger is a natural human emotion, but left more quickly, can cause serious damage to a relationship.

Do not take your anger to bed with you. Do not let bitterness escalate until it does last damage. Talk openly with your partner about the subject matter. Then forgive and do so quickly. Otherwise, it will be even harder in the morning.

0 comments: